To see the league schedule and all scores, view the Schedule & Scores page.
► Week 8: Thursday, June 4th – Last Week!
7:00 pm to 7:50 pm █ – Horny Leprechauns vs. Mettlesome Mermaids
Refs: McCormack, Andrew Fourie
7:00 pm to 7:50 pm █ – Janky Jackalopes vs. Debonair Dragons
Refs: Aramburu, Bravo
8:00 pm to 8:50 pm █ – Minotaur Maniacs vs. Griffin Doors
Refs: Royster, Yonts
8:00 pm to 8:50 pm █ – (Bonus No-Sting Game, details will be available soon)
9:00 pm to 9:50 pm █ – Schweddy Yetis vs. F’n Unicorns
Refs: Royster, Peigne
9:00 pm to 9:50 pm █ – Minotaur Maniacs vs. Fairy Awesome
Refs: Bentley, Quirk
ATTENTION! If you can’t make the tournament or the Ballsies, please let us know.
Tournament: Saturday, June 6th from 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
BONUS GYM GAMES
Teams will have the chance to earn extra points for their teams season total by participating in Bonus Gym Games. The team with the most bonus points at the end of the season will win a very special prize! Points earned will vary on the game. Games will not count towards your regular season Win/Loss record, but will count towards your overall Points total.
No-Sting Games will be played in Weeks 4, 6 & 8. Games will be 15-minutes long with NO regenerations, NO jailbreaks, NO rush, will be played with (8) dodgeballs, and all (9) players will play (no substitutions). Teams will play with “no-sting” dodgeballs. Each team will play (2) extra games this season but won’t necessarily play in all three bonus weeks.
1 vs. 1
Last Man Standing
Caitlin, Yetis 3-pts
Mel, Dragons 2-pts
Ape, Mermaids 1-pt
Ping Pong Drop
TOTAL BONUS POINTS
15 - Debonair Dragons
12 - Griffin Doors
12 - Schweddy Yetis
11 - Janky Jackalopes
9 - Minotaur Maniacs
9 - Horny Leprechauns
7 - F’n Unicorns
6 - Mettlesome Mermaids
4 - Fairy Awesome
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Players are responsible for reading the rules and complying with all conduct standards.
• Each team is required to have at least two members help referee AND shag prior to their match.
• Games will be played with the players in attendance at the start of the game.
• Players must attend a minimum of 3 games in order to play in the tournament.
• Shirt sizes are determined by your member profile. To change your size, edit your profile.
• Same tier substitutions are permitted with approval of both captains and head referee.
• Teams must have at least 1 member of each gender to play.
• All players must be age 18+.
• Games use 8.5 inch balls.